- Open to US ID Card Holders Only 18+.
- U.S. Air Force, Navy or Marines whose duty station is within the garrison they represent and who are not participating in their respective forces organized program are authorized to participate as members of NATO Forces assigned to U.S. Army units in the Europe Region.
- Participants must submit a registration form to Outdoor Recreation.
- Program is designed to promote a meaningful, safe and enjoyable activity that encourages fitness through cycling.
- There are no classifications or groupings among riders.
- This is not a race, rides are completed at your own pace.
- Timeline is May 1 - December 31, 2020.
- All rides must be submitted by December 31, 2020, to be eligible for a jersey.
- Each ride must be documented by a valid tracking method. Details specified upon registration.
- Each rider must have their own valid tracking method.
- All forms of bike are accepted: mountain bikes, rode bikes, e-bikes etc.
- Kilometers completed on a trainer/stationary bike will not be accepted.
- Upon completion of 1000km, riders will receive a free ODR IMCOM-E 1000km Cycling Jersey and have the honor of being one of the elite cyclists in the IMCOM-E footprint.
Get in on the 1000km Bike Club from your IMCOM Outdoor Recreation team! Ride 1000 km from now until December 31, 2020 and earn your free t-shirt and bragging rights!
Choose your post:
Garmisch: Call Outdoor Recreation in Hohenfels to register.