- Bowling Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is eligible to use the bowling centers?
US ID card holders and their bona fide guests to include foreign
Soldiers here on training status.
2. Can I rent out the facility for a party or function?
Yes. Call the Hohenfels Bowling & Entertainment Center during business hours or stop by and speak to the Manager on duty to make a reservation. Reservations are first come, first served and space is limited.
3. Do you offer league play and tournaments?
Yes. Speak with the Manager for more information.
4. How do I sign-up for a league?
Contact the Manager or League President.
5. Do you have any volunteer options?
Yes. Contact the Manager or the Installation Volunteer Coordinator
at the ACS for more information.
6. Do you have a food menu with prices?
7. Do you offer any discounts or loyalty system?
8. Are there any age restrictions to bowl?
No, however minors under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a
parent or guardian.
9. Do you have any instructional classes available?
Yes. Contact the Manager for more information.
10. Is free Wi-Fi available?
Visit the Hohenfels Bowling & Entertainment Center with the Spare Time Café, Bar & Grill. You'll have your recreational and league bowling needs covered and the Spare Time Café Bar & Grill serves up a full menu, with coffee specialties in the mornings and a lunch and dinner served hot all afternoon and evening.