Lane 17 Bowling Center & Hometown Grill
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is eligible to use the bowling centers?
US ID card holders and their bona fide guests to include foreign
Soldiers here on training status.
2. Can I rent out the facility for a party or function?
Yes. Call the Bowling Center during business hours or stop by and
speak to the Manager on duty to make a reservation. Reservations are first
come, first served and space is limited.
3. Do you offer league play and tournaments?
Yes. Speak with the Manager for more information.
4. How do I sign-up for a league?
Contact the Manager or League President.
5. Do you have any volunteer options?
Yes. Contact the Manager or the Installation Volunteer Coordinator
at the ACS for more information.
6. Do you have a food menu with prices?
7. Do you offer any discounts or loyalty system?
8. Are there any age restrictions to bowl?
No, however minors under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a
parent or guardian.
9. Do you have any instructional classes available?
Yes. Contact the Manager for more information.
10. Is free Wi-Fi available?
Hours of Operation
|Tuesday||11:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||11:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||11:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||11:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
Hours of Operation
|Tuesday||11 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 p.m. - 8 p.m.|
|U.S., Training and German Holidays||Normal Hours (except for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year)|
Visit our Bowling and Entertainment Center with the Hometown Grill and the “Ten Pin Lounge” on the premises. You'll have your recreational and league bowling needs covered. With cosmic bowling, blacklights, music and glow-in-the-dark lanes, pins and balls make bowling a unique experience. Plus, video projection screens let you catch the game while you roll a game!