Automotive Skills Center
- Work bays
- Machinery and diagnostic equipment
- Automatic and hand-held car wash
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. What forms of payment are accepted?
2. What age do my children need to be to work in the bay area with me?
3. Do I need to show proof of ownership before signing my vehicle into the shop?
4. Are dogs of all sizes allowed in the dog wash?
5. Can I perform fuel maintenance?
6. At what time does Speedy Lube stop taking customers?
7. What is the towing service number?
8. What do the specific services entail?
9. What are the prices for each service?
10. How can I make an appointment/reservation?
11. To what extent will the staff assist me with my car repair?
Hours of Operation
|Tuesday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Training Holidays||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|German Holidays||Regular Schedule|
The Automotive Skills Center is your resource for maintaining your vehicle, making minor and major repairs or restoring that classic in the garage. Family and MWR’s Automotive Skills Program offers a modern working environment complete with individual work bays, state-of-the-art mechanical tools, and a team of qualified and trained staff ready to help.
The Automotive Skills Program is accessible to everyone, regardless of skill level or training. Call for on- and off-post towing services.
List of the services being provided by Rapido Performance
Vehicle detailing interior & exterior - small vehicle $250; medium vehicle
$280; large vehicle $310
Interior only OR exterior only- S/$150; M/$180; L/$210
Vehicle cleaning with guarantee to pass shipping requirements $300. Includes
labor for 3 hours, if more time is needed there is an additional fee of $60
per additional hour.
Interior odor removal
Opti-coat ceramic coating
Stop by or call the Automotive Skill Center at DSN 466-2690, CIV
09472-83-2690 and check out all the services we're offer
Hohenfels Resale Lot
Utilization of the Vehicle Resale Lot is open to all USAG Bavaria active duty military, DoD civilians, NATO ID cardholders and US retired military personnel on a space available basis. Priority for use will be given to active military and DoD civilians assigned to the USAG Bavaria area of responsibility with PCS orders. For more information, pricing or questions please see an Automotive Skills attendent located in the B392A Automotive Skills Center Tuesday through Friday 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. or Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.