- Choose Hohenfels Library in the search tab.
- TITLE OF ITEM
- CALL NUMBER
- ITEM TYPE (book | DVD | Blu-Ray | Audiobook | Music CD | PS4 | Xbox1 | Nintendo Switch | Other (please specify)
The Hohenfels Library is providing preorder and pick up services during COVID-19.
It's super easy!
Choose your books ---> order by email ---> get an email when your books arrive and head to the library to pick them up.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Need a library card? Click here first.
2) Once you have your card, search the online catalogue to find the books available at your library by clicking here. There is a limit of 10 items at this time.
Look for items with 'Available' status at the Hohenfels Library
Please note that we can only provide you available items from the Hohenfels Library at this time.
3) Email us by clicking below:
In your email, please be sure to provide the following information:
4) You will receive an email when your items are available to pick up. Pick up hours will be Tuesday - Friday, from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
5) When you arrive at the library for pick up, please wear your mask and wash your hands at the handwashing station outside the library. After washing your hands, please knock on the library door and wait for the librarian to unlock the door and return to the circulation desk.
Upon entering, you can find your items in the book trolley across from the circulation desk. Please take them and head back out, being sure to socially distance with those waiting in line outside the library.
If there is a line outside of the library, please be sure to practice social distancing, as only one person will be allowed in at a time.
When finished with your items, please return to the appropriate drop box outside of the library. PLEASE NOTE: Returned items will be held for 72 hours before being checked back in as a precautionary measure.
Thank you so much for continuing to support
social distancing and your local library!