- Welcome to CYS
Child and Youth Services (CYS) provides programs and services for children of eligible military and civilian families. Within CYS you will find something to meet your children’s needs, including:
- Full, part time or hourly child care
- Before/after school care
- Programs for your middle school and teen youth
- Instructional classes
- Workforce preparation opportunities
- Sports and fitness activities
Today’s CYS programs, deemed a "model for the nation" by Presidential acclaim, continue to operate on these cornerstones:
- Quality – Child care is DoD-certified and nationally accredited
- Availability – Child care is available on- and off-post
- Affordability – Fees for various programs are competitively priced and affordable regardless of sponsor's income
- Accountability - To safeguard the Army's resources by efficient management oversight, good fiscal stewardship, reducing waste and protecting assets of programs and services to Soldiers and their Families.
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. My child is on medication; can he/she bring the medication with him/her to school?
2. What happens if there is an unplanned school closure?
3. How do I register my child for a school on a different installation than my home installation?
4. Where can I get information on the directors and management staff?
5. Where do I find the program center?
6. How do I register my child with CYS?
7. Is childcare available only on post?
8. How much do the different programs cost?
9. How do I decide which school on which installation to send
my child to if there are multiple in my area?
10. Do buses take children both on and off-post?
Child & Youth Services
Parent Central Services Office
Military DSN (314) 522-2078
Hours:Please call during business hours.
Subject to change.Monday8:00am-4:00pmTuesday8:00am-4:00pmWednesday8:00am-4:00pmThursday8:00am-4:00pmFriday8:00am-4:00pmSaturdayClosedSundayClosedFederal HolidaysClosedTraining and German Holidays8:00am-4:00pm