- Be one of the first 200 people to finish & receive a commemorative water bottle!
- Be one of the first 20 people to complete a challenge and receive the limited edition stickers for each category!
- Report a screenshot your activity stats to the Wild B.O.A.R. Weekly.
- Each participant must have their own app/GPS tracker for an activity to count.
- Kilometers/miles recorded on indoor cycling or stair masters will not be accepted.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct or violations will not be tolerated and may lead to disqualification.
- Last chance to submit your stats is August 31, 2021 or when prizes run out.
- Open to U.S. ID cardholders in the USAG Bavaria footprint.
- Limited to two prizes per family.
- Registrations taken while supplies last.
Get outdoors and push yourself to new limits while celebrating Army Outdoor Recreation’s 50th Anniversary! ODR challenges you, the community, to get outdoors and push yourselves to new limits through hiking, biking, yoga, or rock climbing! This challenge launches April 1 and ends August 31.
50 PITCHES OF ROCK CLIMBING
Indoors or outdoors, upside down or right side up, go scramble up routes or boulders, we want you to get out there rock climbing! Please climb within your ability and technical skills. If you need help learning to climb, contact the Wild B.O.A.R for a class! We also have indoor rock climbing and bouldering to help knock off those 50 pitches!
50 YOGA SESSIONS
Break out the yoga mat & hold some poses! We challenge you to work on your ability this year 30 minutes at a time. Please work within your own ability. If you need sessions to join check out our Yoga Stand up Paddleboard events, Yoga Hiking events, or local fitness classes!
500 KM BIKE CHALLENGE
Hop on your bike & race through the Bavarian forests to gather up 500 km to complete this challenge! Please ride safe and if you need a bike the Wild B.O.A.R. has plenty to rent! We also have trained repair specialists if you need anything fixed!
50 MILE HIKE CHALLENGE
Get out there to explore & experience nature one step at a time! Europe is full of wonderful challenging and easier hikes for you to explore! Please hike safely! If you need help getting your miles check out the hiking trips we offer this summer!
Free to participate.
Click here for the registration form.
Contact: Wild B.O.A.R. Outdoor Recreation
Tower Barracks, RC 600
DSN: 475-8529 CIV: 09641-83-8529