Food and Beverage Attendant NA-01
Apply by March 31
Spare Time Café, Bar & Grill
Child and Youth Program Assistant (Entry Level 2) CY-01/02
Apply by April 17
USAG Bavaria - FMWR, Child and Youth Services Hohenfels
- Retirement Plan
- 401K Savings Plan with matching contributions up to 3%
- Post allowance
- Opportunities to advance
- Awards and recognition
- Training opportunities
- Workers' Compensation
- Career Portability
- Unemployment compensation
- Flexible working schedule
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Mentoring & Coaching and more
- Interested? - Click here to view openings on USAJOBS.GOV
- U.S. Citizens
- Family member citizens of NATO countries (except Germany) with an alien registration card and social security card.
- Applicants who are 16 years of age or older (minimum 18 years of age for some positions).
Who said work can't be FUN?
WE ARE Family and MWR! Join our team and have FUN!
Make a difference in the lives of Service members and their Families and work a job you enjoy! We're looking for talented professionals in multiple areas within our organization including positions in childcare, recreation, maintenance, management, marketing, IT and more.
Depending on the category of employment you apply for (full-time, part-time or flex), Non-Appropriated Fund employees are provided with a comprehensive and generous benefits package that can include:
If you have worked for Army NAF and your resignation date was within the last three years, you may be eligible for non-competitive reinstatement into the same, equivalent position in grade, or one with a lower rate of pay. This means you may not have to apply on USAJOBS. Contact the CPAC NAF Human Resources Office for eligibility.
Specifically interested in working for Child and Youth Services (CYS)? Click here to check out our CYS Career Guide.
For more information, contact the Human Resources team at DSN: 526-2081 or Civilian: 09641-70-526-2081 or click here to send an email.