- Open to US ID Card Holders Only 18+.
- U.S. Air Force, Navy or Marines whose duty station is within the garrison they represent and who are not participating in their respective forces organized program are authorized to participate as members of NATO Forces assigned to U.S. Army units in the Europe Region.
- Program is designed to promote a meaningful, safe and enjoyable activity that encourages fitness through cycling.
- There are no classifications or groupings among riders.
- This is not a race, rides are completed at your own pace.
- Each ride must be documented by a valid tracking method. Details specified upon registration.
- Screenshots of each ride must be verified weekly to Outdoor Recreation staff for documentation.
- Each rider must have their own valid tracking method.
- All forms of bike are accepted: mountain bikes, road bikes, e-bikes etc.
- Kilometers completed on a trainer/stationary bike will not be accepted.
Ride the roads and trails of Europe! Track your progress May 1 - August 31.
Report your accomplishments and receive: 500km commemorative coin; 1,000km custom cycling jersey; 2,000km cycling multi-tool.
Free to participate
Contact your local Family and MWR Outdoor Recreation Center for more details and to register.