Marriage Enhancement Workshops
Learn, observe and practice new ways to shape your relationship.
Please check with ACS for possible program changes due to COVID-19 precautionary measures.
Improve your relationship with these workshops:
- October 7: The Five Love Languages for Military Couples
- October 14: Matrimoney - Money and Its Impact on Relationships
- October 21: Blended Families - Challenges and Rewards
- October 28: Relationship Roles and Responsibilities - Whose Going to Clean the Toilet?
- November 4: The Couple Check Up
Workshops take place at ACS, B10!
Registration is required for all ACS classes.
ProgramACS - Army Community Service
ACS - Army Community Service
Closed for lunch from 11:30 a.m. - 12:30p.m. each day.
Military DSN (314) 522-4860
Hours:Monday8:00am-4:00pmTuesday8:00am-4:00pmWednesday8:00am-4:00pmThursday8:00am-4:00pmFriday8:00am-4:00pmSaturdayClosedSundayClosedFederal HolidaysClosedTraining Holidays8:00am-4:00pm