Arts & Crafts Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a cancellation fee for programs?
2. What classes/programs/services do you offer?
3. Is there an age restriction?
4. May I have my artwork shipped to me?
5. What forms of payment are accepted?
6. What is the earliest/latest you may sign up for a program?
7. How can you become a contracted instructor?
8. How long does pottery take to be fired and glazed?
9. How much do classes/programs/services cost?
10. How do you volunteer to teach classes?
11. Do you have quilting equipment available for customer use?
12. Do you offer custom framing?
13. What type of art supplies do you sell? Can you order certain items if they are not available in the store?
14. Do you make banners?
15. Do you have a delivery option for your balloon services?
Hours of Operation
|Tuesday||11 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Monday Training Holidays||Closed|
|Friday Training Holidays||11 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Federal and German Holidays||Closed|
Stop in and let your imagination get creative!
The Arts & Crafts Center is a full-service craft shop offering a variety of services and classes including custom matting & framing and woodworking for all skill levels. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is ready to assist bringing your creative ideas to life. Enjoy our modern equipment, our resale shop as well as monthly workshops and classes.
Ask about our instructional classes.